Important Legal Information
Great Lakes Heat Treating, Inc.
On this page:
* Copyright and Usage of Content
* Other Terms and Notices May Apply
* Other Intellectual Property Rights
* U.S. Government Users
1. Copyright and Usage of Content. The copyrights and other rights to the materials on this website are owned by the author and publisher. You are authorized to view, download and reproduce the materials at this website for your internal use only, and that you may not change or alter the materials in any way without permission. No further publication or commercial use may be made of the materials on this website without direct permission.
You may not make any part of this website available as part of another web site whether by hyperlink, framing, or otherwise. This website and its content may not be stored (in whole or part) by you or any third party or to distribute to anyone without direct permission.
2. Other terms, notices, and conditions may apply to products and business transactions conducted or any promotions run via this website.
3. Other Intellectual Property Rights. Please note that any writing, illustrations, product, process or technology described in the materials on this website may be the subject of intellectual property rights and are not licensed hereunder. Trademarks or patent rights of other parties are identified wherever possible.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," FOR YOUR INTERNAL, INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION, OR OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHOR OR WEB DEVELOPMENT AND HOSTING COMPANY BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ACCESSED VIA IT OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE.